Thursday, January 14, 2010

A week of learning

I've learned a lot this week so far...

*There is no such thing as an easy closing. You would think that I would have learned this with all the years in real estate, but why did I have to start thinking that we, for whatever reason, were immune? Let's just say that everything has pretty much fallen apart this week with buying our new house. Luckily, it seems all has been put back together (but one piece). Will we close tomorrow? Who knows?

*I have the biggest hips in my circle of friends. Since pretty much all of us want to lose weight, Sheena had the idea to do a biggest loser type contest and whoever loses the most weight wins a million dollars...just kidding...it's really about $175. We had our official weigh in on Tuesday. I may have nothing on the top, but I more than enough make up for it on the bottom. Years ago, my hubby (at-that-time boyfriend) informed an entire room that I "have birthing hips." Yes honey, the hips don't lie, those are some birthing hips evidently.

* We suck at eating healthy. David decided that he too wanted to change his eating habits because he is wanting to tone up and I'm wanting to lose weight. He wants to do the P90X thing but decided to see if we could stick with the diet before we spent the money on the thing. I went to the grocery store and spent $140 in "healthy" groceries that follow the P90X diet. So far this week, we've eaten Sonic's, Pizza, and Arby's. We're not starting out so good.

*A sick 15 week old is the most pitiful thing in the world. Olivia has come down with her second cold this season. I knew it was coming since ALL of our friends kids have been sick these last few weeks. She is just pitiful sounding and it's breaking my heart.

*Evidently, my friends think I don't like anyone. There is no way to really explain this one in a tactful way. I'll just keep it at that my friends think I'm a hater. Amy and Nicole,I'm not a hater, they just get on my nerves. It's nice to be known for something I guess.

3 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

If it's any consolation, I have the biggest boobs out of my circle of friends. They're monsters.

Kameron said...

Eating healthy sucks! It is so hard when there are yummy thing sot be eaten! I am trying to as I need to get this baby weight off. You can find the P90X videos pretty cheap on ebay. I'd look there before you shell out the money! Haha! Now my interest is peaked at why your friends think you don't like people...my hubby says the same thing about me. Some of us are just blunt. ;o)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.